- Zip/Postal Code: SY11 2JS
- Location: Oswestry, Shropshire
- Iniziato: agosto 18, 2017 2:20 pm
- Termine: 11 ore, 51 minuti
Antique 19th STERLING SILVER CHAMBER CANDLESTICK SNUFFER Birmingham A nice well made snuffer typical of Georgian period but could be later. Has acorn finial and an engraved horned animal head motif with collar and bell, looks like a goat The hall marks are worn so it can’t be dated precisely. The only stamp showing is part of a lion which is directly under the maker’s mark so is most likely to be Birmingham in my opinion. The maker’s mark is an initial, definitely looks like R or N followed by ‘& Co’. Condition – a small crease at the top of the cone near the finial a small shallow ding on the opposite side to the top of the handle, the top of the handle appears to have an old solder repair Height 3.75 inches approx Silver weight 20.4g All items sent with tracking or proof of postage. Safe packing assured. Thanks for looking!
2 total views, 1 today
Informazioni sull' inserzionista
- Annuncio inserito da: Ebay
- Iscritto dal: maggio 26, 2013
Altri annunci inseriti da Ebay
- Objetivo fujinon 35mm F2 como nuevo MINT condition .
- Stapelia Variegata 15 Piantine, Sped.Pacco Tracciabile, A radice NUDA, NO VASI
- sintoamplificatore Denon 3802
- Apple iPhone 6 64GB Colore: Grigio Siderale
- MICHAEL KORS OROLOGIO DA DONNA ORO